[A] M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)[B] Doctoral Program
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech./B.E. in CS, IT, EC and related areas or M.Sc. in CS/IT/STAT/MATH
The aggregate marks in the qualifying degree should not be less than
60% or equivalent as per the norm set by the degree awarding
- Essential: GATE - Computer Science/Electronics Communication Engineering
- M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas, OR
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered.
M.Tech. Material Science/Nano-Technology/Applied Optics/Engineering
Physics/Scientific Computing, M.Sc. in
Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics/Computer Science and related
- Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered
NOTE: The candidates appearing for the final semester/year examinations of
the qualifying degree in 2017 may also apply to the respective programmes. The admission is subject to the condition
that, if admitted, they should submit a provisional degree certificate
or any other proof of completion of requirements for the award of the degree by 29th September 2017.